Hello! Welcome to my vaguely academic personal site. My name is Leonard Tang, and I’m a Senior at Harvard pursuing a joint concentration in Mathematics and Computer Science.
I attempt to do research broadly in machine learning, with an emphasis on topics in NLP, security, and robustness. You can find my publications here.
In industry, I’ve been:
- A Research Intern at Gamalon under Ben Vigoda solving PCFG induction
- A SDE Intern at Amazon working on big data (9-figure) supply chain logistics
- A ML Infra Engineering Intern At NVIDIA MagLev working on Autonomous Vehicles
- At Snapchat Perception developing multimodal intent recognition and augmented reality experiences
- The first Student Researcher at the Allen Institute of AI, researching problem solving capabilities and mathematical inconsistencies in large language models on the Aristo Team
- A Quantitative Research Intern on the AI strategies team at Cubist Systematic Strategies (Point72) under Pusheng Zhang
- A consultant on product, engineering, and research topics for various startups, ranging from Seed to Series C
Boring Pre-professional Stuff
Please see my LinkedIn. Resume available upon request.
Feel free to reach me at “leonardtang[AT]college.harvard.edu”.